Friday, June 29, 2007

Event

Hey.. long time no update my blog already.. hehe... nothing special so did not update lo. =P

Anyway.. today we had a event at JinJang. One of the school. We have to depart at 6am so we have to gather at school at 5.30am. So today I woke up at 4.45am to get ready and change. Then came down to eat my breakfast and off I go to look for my friend Charmaine and Snow. They are already at mamak having there breakfast. So I just go to mamak and chit chat around lo.. until the leader of the sales team is here. This sales team is called CHS where it is Snow and Charmaine's sales team. The reason I go to this event is because I am in charge as the camera girl (as usual) hehe... anyway... I attended this event because Charmaine asked me to help her because her team don't have enough members which is free to take pictures. So I promised Charmaine that I will help her lo.

After we departed, in the van, i felt sleepy so i just catch a short nap before we reach to the school. It is quite a long journey. When we reach there, we set up all the things and wait for the students to come and the event starts. During the event, I took some pictures of the students and the facilitators explaining to them about what is happening. The topic for today is called "Tak Nak!" The event almost end at around 11 something. After the event is finish, we all clean up and of we go, back to school. We reach back to school at 12pm and we had our lunch at Yamme. After lunch, Snow, Charmaine and myself go back home to take shower and relax a while then we go back to school. Anyway... this is all for today's blog.

No comments: