Monday, August 13, 2007

Shopping

Today was the first day of my exam. I still got two more subjects to sit for. Haha... Anyway.. today after the exam my friends and myself went to Leisure mall to watch movie called "Rush Hours 3". This show is very..very..very funny. Laugh until cannot stop. hehe.. Before went to watch the show, we take our lunch first then only go to the cinema. We went to McDonald to have our lunch. After that, we go to the cinema. We bought popcorn with drinks. The show started at around 2:15pm. This show almost last for almost 2 hours. But my friend said it only last for 1 hour. I duno why. hehe.. anyway... this show is very funny, so u guys who is now reading my blog should go see Rush Hours 3. hehe.. After the show, we went to Giant supermarket because my friend Charmaine wants to buy some grocery. Well.. that is all for now.

No comments: