Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Exam over!! Happy! Happy!! Happy!!!

Yea.. exam is over. haha... =) today... after the exams, i went out quite early. The exam suppose to finish at 12.30 but i go out at 11. hehe... but hor.. after Snow and me go out, we helped the senior to put all the 'Walao' brochure into the envelope and stick everything in it. We finish doing it at 12.30 then we all go back home.

At 1.30 we went to Leisure mall to watch movie. Actually we wanted to take bus there, since my cousin come, so i tell my friends to come my house and ask my cousin to bring us over to Leisure mall. lol... haha... when we reach there, we went to buy the ticket. The show we see is called 'NEXT'. It is acted by Nicolas Cage and other people (don't know what is the name of the other two actress) hehe... After that, we go to Mc Donald to have our lunch. After eating, we go shopping at Watson, so I buy the things that i need to use lo. haha.. after that still got time, so we go to cd shop to look around.


After the show is finish, we went shopping around again because Chairmaine say that it is still early. So we went around again lo. We went to a shop which sells lots of posters and bookmarks. So we buy the favourite artist that we like lo. Then the lady say, buy 3 free 1 so we buy and take one free lo. After that, we went to arcade and play driving car. hehe.. duno how to drive.. ahahah.. even Snow is better than me. hehe.. after that... we say we want to go home already, so we start to walk back from Leisure mall back to my house. After that... Charmaine and Snow stayed at my house for a while to go internet. After that, they also go back home. This is the whole exciting day for us. We all had lots of fun. Happy! Happy! Happy!

No comments: