Saturday, May 26, 2007

Preparation for Walao! Event

Today i wake up at 8am. I get ready then come down to have my breakfast. After that at 9am i go out to school. I waited for they all, but haven't come. hehe... After that, we go to mamak and have our breakfast. I ordered only drink and nothing else. Today we go to school is to prepare all the things for tomorow's event which is called "Walao!!! !"

Meanwhile, after our breakfast, we start to work. For Enya and me, we have to learn. After that it was lunch time, at 12pm Enya, Crystal and me went to mamak for our lunch again. hehe.. lazy to go so far to have our lunch. After we finish our lunch, we will start to do our work again. At 3pm, we went to the temple, where tomorow all the visitors will be parking their car there. I took one picture. After that, we go back to yelex. The when we have discuss what we have to do for tomorow, then we go down to room 2 to help Crystal lo. hehe.. We help to design the board. But it was almost time already. So we just do a simple design. After that when we are done, I go back home. Today for my dinner is, we are having steam boat. Since my aunty say that there is lots of food left, then I called Charmaine, Snow and Susilia to come over to eat also.

After they finish, they stay for a while then go internet to surf. After that the also go back home. That is all for today's schedue.

No comments: