Thursday, July 19, 2007

Connaught Event

Today we had an event at Connaught school. The event is afternoon which starts at 1.30 pm. In the morning we still have class, so we have to attend the class first. We need to depart from Yelex at 12.30pm so we was let out at 12pm to take our lunch before we go to the event. Snow, Crystal and myself just went to Kings to buy bread because no time already. We need to go to Connaught school at 12.30pm.

This event is about motivation talk. We need to teach form 2 students. There were 10 class of form 2 students. Which we separate the classes. The first half class starts at 1.30 to 3.30pm. After that, we have break. So we go take our tea time which the school has provided. The second half class starts at 4.30 pm and ends at around 6.30pm. Surprisingly, this event I was not in charge of taking pictures. I was assign to be in charge of a team. The form 2 students were divided to 10 teams. The team that I am in charge is team four. Each of the team will have a senior and a junior. For my team I work with Issac and my team is number 4. Each group, they have to play games. Those games are as follow: ice breaking, moral, 7 continents and puzzle games. Those games are quite fun. After the event is over, we start to keep all the assets. Then take pictures. Then later, take a group photo of us, which is the facilitator of Yelex. Since the senior doesn't have class so they depart at 11am. Then the juniors which is us, depart at 12.30pm. When we go there, we sit in the yellow school bus. When we come back, Snow, Sylvia, Phyllis and me have to sit at Steven's car. I wonder why?? Overall, this event is quite fun and we all learn a lot of things.

Pictures will be added shortly when I have the pictures. =)

No comments: