Monday, July 16, 2007

Nicholas teo's concert

Yeah!!!! Yesterday Joyce and myself went to Sungai Wang to see Nicholas teo's concert. This is my first time going to his concert. I am sooooo happy. But too bad... dont have ticket so cannot go in to see it more clearly lo, but still can see it at far behind lah.. ahah... the concert is held on the open air carpark at Sungai Wang. When I see everybody was given a hand which has Nicholas's face in it, so I ask Joyce to got take for me. So lucky that the guy gave her 4 of them. Then i keep it lo. Later there is another guy came near us then give each of us one again which in total now I got 6. Which makes me even more happy. hahaha... anyway... when Nicholas's is singing, I also follow to sing it together all his new songs. hehe...


This picture was taken from a poster which was next to me. hehe..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you liked the show - otherwise I kena basah hujan for nothing only...

Anonymous said...

well... next time beli ticket, dont be kiam siap lah...nick is her favourite.. me listen everytime bel in car, she carry nick and JC cds and control the songs.. haha

Anonymous said...

u lucky to get 6 hand fans...looks nice.. with the full picture. luck is on yoru way... from standing to VVIP seats..

Unknown said...

Ku2, no ticketlah! Very last minute decision to go (Wai heard about the showcase on Saturday!) so we gatecrashed. That's the reason for being so FAR away. Anyway, I got her a ticket (complimentary) in the end, but Bel refused to go into the ticketed area alone (also will kena hujan anyway...)