Monday, January 21, 2008

Kuantan

Today I went to Kuantan with my friends and senior. We went to Kuantan for a school visit. My friends that went to Kuantan together with me is Samantha and Elson and my senior is Issac. Which he will be graduating soon around May. For that market that my senior handle, I will be taking over the market. That is why I need to follow him to meet the school counselor first. For this trip, we need to wake up early and depart early. So, this morning I woke up at 4.15 am and changed my clothes and then took my breakfast. At 5 am, I started to go out to meet my friends at Mamak. While they are taking there breakfast, I just sit there and look through the soverniers that we will be giving to the counsellor. After that, when they finish eating, we go back to Yelex and waited for a while. After that, we departed to Kuntan. We sat on the Volvo. Uncle Wen Chai was driving. So all of us we sitting in the car. When we feel tired, in the car all of us went to sleep. Hehe..

When we reach Kuantan, first of all, we all went to a Kopitiam called "Air Putih" and have our breakfast. But I did not order anything. We just sit there until the time pass then we went to SMK Air Putih. This school is Samantha and Elson's market. So we just followed them to meet the counsellor. After that, there were still enough time so we just go to the beach for a while to relax and feel the wind. It was nice but the wind was too strong. haha.. blow until my hair is very messy lo. After that, when it is time, we go to another school, which soon later I will be handling. This school is called "SMK Tanah Putih". We also go there to meet the counsellor. We chatted for a while after that we went for our lunch. So.. after our lunch we started to depart from Kuantan. On the way, all of us feel sleepy. So all of us went to sleep again until we reach back to our school. haha...

Anyway... during this trip, I enjoyed a lot. hehe.. :) that is all for me now.
bye. thanks for reading it. hope you like it.

No comments: