Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Semester

Wahseh... new semester is like coming already. haha... so fast lo!! Time flies very fast! Exam already over and new semester has come. Well, in this new semester we will have four subjects to study. If I am not mistaken, those subjects are communication, PR, Management & Strategic IS. Wah... all of this subject look so hard lo. haha... anyway.. we can learn a lot from these subjects lo. hehe...
When school start, which is on 14th January, all of us will be back to busy days again. ahah.. will be planning to have events lo and on the 22nd Jan we will go to school visits to everywhere lo. haha... :)
Well, I think that is all I am going to talk about today. hehe.. will try my best to update the blog again if there is anything interesting that I want to share with you all out there!! =)

No comments: