Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Today is my birthday!! So I want to wish myself “Happy 19th Birthday”!! Ha-ha... Nothing to say. Anyway, yesterday, I celebrate my birthday with friends. It was a surprise for me. I did not know that they will celebrate my birthday yesterday. I thought they will celebrate it today instead. Ha-ha... Anyway... Yesterday, I actually had class. After lunch they give me a big surprise. After lunch, we went back to school and then I went back to the classroom (room 5) and all of my friends were like saying “I want go to the toilet”. At that time I didn’t realize that they were actually preparing to give me a BIG surprise. Ha-ha…

When they were all in another classroom (room 6) preparing, my friend Crystal suddenly told me that senior is looking for me and want to have a meeting. But instead, when I went to room 6, they had really given me a BIG surprise. I thought why suddenly, room 6 is so dark when I opened the door. At that time I didn’t want to go in, but then my friend push me in. Ha-ha. When I went into the room, there was a small cake which is for me. It is so nice. But too bad, I did not take the picture of the cake. Forget about it. *sob* *sob*. Ha-ha... never mind, I think my friends did take the pictures. After that, I blew the candles out, and start to cut the cake and all of eat the cake. The cake is very delicious.

After class yesterday, which is around 5.30pm, Snow, Charmaine, Sushilia and Enya went back to their house to change and relax first. While Crystal, Fenny and myself came back to my house to take a shower and relax. We waited until 6.30pm and then we went out already, because Crystal and myself went to ask about something that we wanted to buy. After that, at 7.00pm we went to Snow’s house and wait for them. When all of us are ready, we went to KFC to celebrate my birthday. They had given me a very nice birthday present. I like it very much. Thanks to all of my friends. I really like the present that they had given to me. While we are at KFC having our dinner, after that, when all of us finish eating, we took some pictures and also we enjoy a lot. After that, we went to Leisure mall to walk around. After a while, all of us went back. That is all for me. Thanks!!
Here are some photos which is taken yesterday:

My friends drew on the board.

Necklace in the box



Flower Necklace


Pendent


Snow & Me


Ling & Sushi


Snow & Me


Snow & Ling

No comments: