Thursday, April 10, 2008

A trip to Melaka

Yesterday and today I went to Melaka. The purpose for going to Melaka yesterday is that, there is a education fair in a school called SMK Yok Bin. Also for today, we went to the same school again in Melaka. For today's purpose is that, there is a school event at the school. This event has a seminar talking about business. For yesterday, we had already met some of the students from form 5 and form 4. Also, today those students also join the event. So we kind of recognize them and also the recognize some of us.

Yesterday, Crystal, Issac, Patric, Kelvin and myself went to Melaka for the education fair. We depart from Yelex at 6am and reach the school around 8.30am. When we reach the school, we went to the hall, and we set up the things and start to talk with the students.

For today, this business seminar is also for form 5 and 4 students. We mostly focus on promoting our business trip to the form 5 students. My role for today's events is as a F&E (photographer) and also a faci to lead a group. But I dont lead myself as because I would need to walk around to take photos. So I am paired up with my friend Charmaine. During the discussion, we had explained to the students of what they are suppose to do. This market is from my sales team, which is Hakka Team. This whole event is manage by my friend Crystal. Next time when our seniors graduate, we would need to follow up with the school. For today, we departed at around 9am. We actually were suppose to depart at 8.30am but some the faci came late, so the departure time were delayed. haha.. we reach there at around, 10.30am and we start to set up the things. After that, the event starts. That is all for me. Thanks! Hope you all enjoy reading.

No comments: