Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to Brunei

Hey all!! I am back at Brunei for CNY. haha.. I will be staying for 2 weeks. After that I will be returning to KL. Got school lo, cannot stay too long here. hehe.. anyways.. I reached Brunei on 2nd Feb and then came back to our house. Took shower and then my parents suddenly think of going midnight shopping at Hua Ho Kiulap. So we all go. But we did not buy anything. We just stroll around the complex. hehe.. Before we go out, we eat a tiramisu cake which is prepared for me as a welcome back cake. :) After that, we went to NBT to take some CNY decorations. So here are some of the pictures.
Pots of gold behind us!!

This is me!

Beautiful scene


Nice trees behind all of us!


A big orange! Let me help you to carry it. hehe..


A welcome back cake for me!


My family


This is me with my welcome cake..




No comments: