Sunday, February 24, 2008

Exciting News!!

Today in the early morning around 4.50am I was woken up by neighbors and my aunty. There was fire opposite my house. I didn’t really saw the fire but then I could still see a bit of fire still burning. We could see the fire from upstairs behind the store room. The fire happens because, the fellow was boiling water and he forgets to turn off the fire. And so, the pot is still boiling until there is no water then the fire begins. After that, I have heard from my aunty, that guy have no common sense, he just throw the mattress to the fire, which that will create the fire even bigger. Sheesh!! That guy really doesn’t have common sense. Don’t know what is he thinking of. Haiz…. At that time, when everybody has wake up, I also saw Wai woke up and he went out of the room to see what is happening. When he goes out from the room, he took with him his mobile phone which I have no idea why. Hah… Since I saw him going out from the room, I also went out of the room to see what is happening. When I go out of the room, I was blur blur. Don’t know what is happening. My aunties were saying that there is fire at the kitchen. Anyway… when the fire is happening, the whole house has woken up because of just a small fire which is going on. Since I was woken up by somebody, so I just go to the toilet. After that, the fire is gone. I think is that guy who put out the fire. Ha-ha... After that the fire is off, all of us went back to our room and try to go back to sleep. For me, I could sleep straight away, I just roll around my bed until I can go back to sleep. I woke up at 9am again, and my number 2 aunty said that, her car was broke in, and the thief had stolen the CD player. Well, that is all I want to tell you all about. Ha-ha… bye.

No comments: