Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY in Sibu

Hey all!!
It is chinese new year mood now. hehe.. will be going back to Sibu for CNY. It is so fun to go back to Sibu for CNY. Going back to Sibu is so fun. There will be alot of fire works and fire crackles during the CNY Eve and we also get to eat a lot of things during CNY. haha... but will be fat fat lol. haha.. Everytime when we want to go back to Sibu, we would drive back. We will relax in the car and all the way to Sibu. Of course, we will relax on the way. haha... So... before we go, I highligted my hair before we go to Sibu. On Monday, I had highlighted my hair. But when u see the pictures down below, it doesn't seems like I am highligting my hair. It is more of a dying my hair. ahah.. My sis, also very gatal, she also want to highlight her hair but her school will not let. So she just hightlight the front part a little bit. Can't really see it. haha... anyway, after all of us are done with our hair, we also highligh my dog's hair. ahah... very cute lo. ok then, let me tell you all during CNY what did not do.
highliting my hair
Michee highliting her hair

Snowy dye her hair. haha...
Chinese new year eve
Everytime when we go back to Sibu for CNY, for sure my uncle will invite us to their house for dinner during the CNY eves. My uncle had cook a lot of yummy food. After we take our dinner, we go to my another uncle's house to eat durian. They had kept lots of durian for us to eat. haha.. long time no eat already. Very yummy. After that, it was late already, we all go back to my aunty's house. This is where we always stay when we go back to Sibu. Cos I dont really like to stay in Kampung. ahah.. lots of insects and mosquito. hehe..

When we reach back home, all of us took shower and help out at home to decorate the house and also clean the house. When it is time, around 11am, the people will start play fireworks and when it is 12am. Lots of people will start to play already. haha... so we all went out to see.
At my grandma house in kampung
First Day
During the first day of CNY, we all went to Kampung visiting relatives. On the first day we did not go anyway else. We just go to Kampung and also Julau visiting and take our lunch at Kampung. Here are the pictures that we have taken when we are in Kampung.

First day of CNY, visit Julau
Third day
Today, we did not really go out visiting. We just stay at home and wait for people to come and visit us. haha... don't really know where to go. So we just stay at home and wathc tv and relax. My aunty did not cook lunch so we went to MC Donald to have our lunch. Five of us order the CNY prosperity foldover for our lunch. We enjoyed alot. hehe...
Having lunch at MC Donald.
Fourth day
Today, we depart from Sibu to Brunei already. *sob* *sob* anyway... before we depart, I played with my cousin's children. They are so cute to cuddle and to play with. hehe.. In this picture, it is Joanne. She is just four months old. She is so cute and chubby. ahha... The second picture is Joanne's brother Brian. He is also very cute and very playful. He like to play with things which are round.
After that, we start to depart already. When we reach Miri, we went to my uncle's house to relax and take our lunch, but I consider that as our dinner already. Cos we reach Miri around 4.30 pm. So that is why I consider that as our dinner. After that, we when to relative's house for visiting also. After that it was 5 pm. We had to try to make it back to Brunei before the jams starts. But then when we reach the bridge, the jam started. We were caught in the jam for almost 2 hours. But I did not reall realize that we were caught in the jam for 2 hours. Cos I was sleeping in the car. ahaha.. so don't have any feeling. haha... anyway... after the jam.. there were no more jam at the front. We reach home nearly 9pm. All of us took shower and relax a while then all of us went to sleep. haha...
Michee, Joanne & Me

Brian & Me!

Traffic jam all the way!!

On the way back to BSB..
This is what we had spend in Sibu for CNY. We enjoy alot. I wish you all happy new year!!
happy New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Chai

No comments: