Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to KL

Hey all!!!

I m back to KL already. *sob* *sob*. Time flies very quickly, especially during CNY. When you had lots of fun, the time will fly real quickly. Don't know why?? Do you know why?? haha... anyway... school is like starting already. Why can't the holiday be longer, so that I would have lots of fun. haha... anyway... today I actually landed 25 minutes earlier that the arrival time that is given. Wah... so nice lo. ehhe... my cousin and my aunty went to LCCT to pick me. After that, we took a bus to Sentral. In the bus I slept for a while until we reach teh terminal. After that, we took a normal bus to maluri. When we reach maluri we just took a taxi back home. When we reach home, I just relax a while and then unpack all of my clothings and start to play with my computer. haha... anyway... that is all of my itenery for today. will update the blog again. Bye.

No comments: