Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gifts from China

My aunties and cousin is back from China. They had bought a lot of things from China. Ko3 had bought for us several things. They had bought us the pouch for the mobile phone. My cousin Joyce had bought us the dvd chinese series. My aunty also bought for us t-shirt from Hong Kong. I guess!! Here is the iPod that my cousin had bought. It is soooo nice. heheh.. but it is actually a MP4 players. It really looks like iPod. Don't you all agree??
MP4 iPod

Phone pouch in three different color~


~ Purple color phone pouch for me~


~Pink color phone pouch for my sis Michee~

~Blue color phone pouch for my cousin Wai~

Here is the 3 dvds my cousin had bought for us.

~It started with a kiss 2~

~Bull Fighting~

~Korean Drama~
*Don't really know what is this movie call*
I love all of this gifts from my aunts.. Thanks!!! I love it.

No comments: