Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shopping for mouse

Hey all, today I went to Leisure Mall with my cousin Joyce to buy my mouse. hehe.. First, I went to Watson to buy some facial things for myself. After that I went to Popular to look for my mouse. This mousy cost RM18+. Haha.. I also bought a key chain which is for keys. But too bad.. I don't really have key to hand. haha... only got a locker key. haha.. I think the key chain is cute so i bought it. It has 30% off after the orginal price of RM7.90. So I just decided to buy the key chain. The new mouse is much bigger than my old purple mouse. hehe.. This is what my cousin Wai said to me:

Wai: Are you using a desktop?
Me: Yes! ha-ha...

This mouse is so big.. and it looks like I am using a desktop computer. haha..

Here is my old mousy, which is not working anymore. Bye! Bye! mousy.


Here is the new mousy that I had bought today. Welcome! New mousy. haha..


Here is the key chain that I bought for fun. haha...

No comments: