Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shopping at Leisure Mall

Today after Strategic MIS class which ends at 12.30 pm. My friends and myself went to Leisure shopping and also watch movie. After class, Snow and Charmaine went back to their house to change and put all the things first and Enya, Crystal and myself came back to my house to put all the things down and wait for the two of them. We meet each other at the bus stop. The five of us took taxi to Leisure mall and it cost RM3. When we reach there, we went to the cinema to buy the ticket. The movie that we watch is called "Assembly". This movie is about war, so I don't really understand lo. hehe.. anyway... we reach Leisure at around 1pm and the show that we buy is at 2.25pm. So we walk around Leisure mall. I had bought this cute soft bear. Which is down below. I had just bought the white color bear. I did not buy the other. hehe.. I think it is cute that is why I buy it. Now I got both the bear is because we had bought it for my friends birthday present. hehe.. Don't you all think it is cute??

-----------------------------------------------------
Here is the synopsis of the movie:
Inspired by a true event, the story of Assembly begins in 1948, right at the high point of the bloody civil war of China. A communist-led army captain, Guzidi is ordered to command his 46 men to defend a position by all costs and he is allowed to retreat only when the assembly call was blown. The call never comes and after a horrific fight, the captain finds out he is the only survivor. Without a survivor to vouch for them, the 46 men who had bravely sacrificed their lives under him had simply listed as missing. Determined to prove the glorious death of his 46 men, Guzidi embarked on a journey in search of those who held the key to the mystery of the bugle call.
-----------------------------------------------------
Blacky & Whity

Blacky & White with the box

Here is the moo!moo! birthday card for my friend

Here is the 2 plastic bag from the same shop that we buy the present. For the box.. it is from other shop.

No comments: